scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

TGIF

OK, so I spent like $10 on my SB yest. and got to sewing... then ran out of adhesive spray so it was pretty much a waste!! I also looked at the clock last night at 11:55 - damn venti!! It was too big and too strong, melted too fast and I think I was peeing coffee all afternoon. And this morning I feel dizzy. One more day of VBS! I'm keeping up w/ this blog and am now trying to keep up with Facebook too. It sucks me in every time (kinda like The Bachelor). I just noticed we have a beautiful lego display on our bookcase in our room!! Oh, it is "decoration" and I'm supposed to tell Daddy not to touch it. Someone told me the other day that we graduated from HS almost 20 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (really 18) Regardless I'm old!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com