scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brothers

One minute G is throwing cars at Browder's head, Browder is crying, they're pinching each other and yelling and tattle tailing and we have to send them to their corners. The next minute Browder has G's stool pulled up so close to his to eat dinner that they might as well share a chair! Brotherly love I guess? I just counted 63 t-shirts in B's drawer. I knew they were crammed in there but I had no idea my 5 yr old had more clothes than me!! Granted most of them are hand me downs, stained or not allowed in public! I haven't sewn in a couple of weeks and have work to do - it's hard to get motivated after a week at the beach! I watched Bach. last night and it was certainly a tearjerker!! What a twist at the end!! Chris could have certainly called it the most dramatic episode yet, and he would have FINALLY been right!! M had her 4 mo checkup yesterday. 3 shots! :( If I can get around to giving her cereal consistently I can start BABY FOOD!!!! Already??? She is back in the bassinet in our room. I got used to her being by me at the beach and it's much easier to pop that paci in. G's doing so-so w/ the bedtime papi rule. Although he spent most of the morning and before nap in his crib screaming. He can be a moody little thing!! Middle child I guess. Got to watch Baby Borrowers tonight!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com