scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2008

Going Green?

I probably shouldn't let Jeff hear me say this but it has not been bad w/ no a/c!! Granted it's a cooler day than usual and we've been camped out in front of the fridge and we all have tank tops on and popsicles in our pants, but the sun is shining plenty and it hasn't been too bad. I feel a teeny bit green for not having a/c on. I have to say we just haven't joined that "green" movement yet. We don't recycle anything, have regular old school light bulbs, and drive a gas guzzling suburban. Of course there's not much else a family of 5 can fit in. Anyway, maybe I will look in to some "green" things we could easily do!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com