scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Our day at the lake

It just about rained us out at the lake yesterday, but I did take a few pics of the kiddies. We think Mallory is going to look just like G! Every now & then he wants to "hode Mawry". She has a look of "HELP" in the pic w/ all of them!

I'm supposed to be packing for the beach... where do I begin? I went thru SB for my lunch and instead of the grande I ordered, the girl gave me a venti. I think I could go run 4 miles right now. Venti must mean HUGE in another language.

Every year we have gone to the beach there has been some major news story which has kept us glued to Fox News. The first year it was Natalie Holloway. Last year it was the pregnant girlfriend of the cop who was missing (which later he was convicted of killing her). I suppose this year it will be the death of Tim Russert! I stayed up watching TV last night and all news channels were covering it! So sad!! I remember where I was when I heard David Bloom had died - getting ready to go to my baby shower when I was preg w/ Browder!! I'm not into politics but Tim Russert has often been on when we're getting ready for church! I feel for his family this Father's Day weekend!!


I hope everyone has a Happy Father's Day tomorrow! Jeff is getting a new hairbrush. Yes you read that right! Garrison recently threw his down and it broke in half. He has still been using it so Browder & I went to Dollar Tree the other day and bought a new one. Of course Browder told him yesterday, then tried to back out of it when he realized he wasn't supposed to tell. "Oh we just looked at them but couldn't decide". Which reminds me, as we were waiting in the ONE OPEN checkout line at Dollar Tree, I couldn't help but notice all the "last minute" items available by the register. You know... chapstick, gum, wipes, stickers, AND A PREGNANCY TEST!!!!!!!!!! A) Are you checking out and realize 'oh, I forgot to get a pregnancy test. Oh here's one!' and B) WHO WOULD BUY A PREGNANCY TEST AT A DOLLAR TREE?????????

M will be 4 mos on the 18th! That's 1/3 of a year old!!!!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com