scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

One more day

I feel like it's Saturday? We rode to the lake for the day and it rained pretty much the whole time. 6 adults & 5 kids in a very small cabin!! One more day in M'gom and we're headed to FL. I've already done a Starbucks store locator search in case I go into withdrawals. Kids were up at 6:30 this morning. Needless to say I spent the rest of the morning vacuuming up cheerios and ants!? hmm... Nothing much going on. It's 8:34 and I'm the only one NOT in bed! Will post one more time before the beach! Jeff may take a laptop so I won't be totally out of the loop. I'll be sure to post a pic of the suburban after we pack!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com