scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bachelorette

I am a HUGE Bachelor(ette) fan. I think I've watched every single season except for the very first one. These 2 hr episodes this season are the bomb!! I don't know how I immerse (msp?) myself in such drama for 2 hours, but I do. Last night was particularly difficult b/c I watched it on TIVO, which makes it faster b/c I can FF thru commercials. However... last night there were a few weather interruptions so I had to get the other remote three times and put the closed captioning on, RW and FF so I could follow every single word! Sad I know. I knew the chef was gone. I still say he is a little on the girly side. Twilly is next to go I think, then the taikwondo guy w/ the bad suit. I think it'll be Jeremy, Jason or Graham in the end. I don't see her w/ Jesse. Can't wait for her "tell all" next week. I'll be at the beach so I've triple checked my TIVO to make sure it gets it in case I'm unable to watch.

Better go - Jeff would kill me for blogging about the bachelorette instead of starting dinner!! P.S. We tried the new Ixtapa last night. Three strikes (in one meal) and they are OUT! We'll never betray Tipico de Mexico again.

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com