scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day Two

Just got up - it's 9:15. Last night was fun, with the exception of me almost fainting when we were leaving the party. It was about 110 degrees last night. Think I got too hot and we were standing by the pool talking for a while - I'm not a good "stander". Is that a condition?? I just can't stand for long periods of time. Tonight will be outside plus inside so hopefully no fainting spells. Can't decide what I'll do today. I was going to sew a little and then go back to the pool. Jeff is meeting me there after he plays this morning. I've given up on cleaning anything this weekend. I did water my plants yest and pull a few weeds in the yard. That's the most I've accomplished! It is soooooooooooooo quiet. It is so weird taking a shower without little hands beating on the shower door. I do miss the kiddies!! Part of me wants to do NOTHING today and sew in the morning til I have to get the kids. Hmm.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the
blooooooooooooooog

Kyle D

Looking forward to day tres!!!!!

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com