scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

internet

I've been having an on again off again relationship with my INTERNET!! It works during the day and doesn't work at night... making me crazy. Knology has been here twice, were supposed to come yesterday and will come today! UGH!!! I'm up to 16 friends on FB - I feel so popular! Although some of my friends have like 80 friends so maybe not...

Yesterday was pee day - everyone, including M, woke up w/ wet clothes. This morning I was awakened by Browder telling me G said there was poo poo on the train table. It was either a tiny piece of poop or an old raisin... G had a poop diaper so I'm guessing it was poop but I can't figure out how it got there? Pray no one ends up w/ roto.

Tonight is girls night - mexican, margaritas and going to see XXX and the City!! I'm so excited! Tomorrow I'm meeting my mom in Troy to swap cars - mine will have kids in it! No kids this weekend and I'll be a golf widow too!! Jeff is playing in a big golf tourn. Last year we were the last people to leave Sat night's party so we'll see what this year holds. I was also preg and didn't know it! I plan to clean, maybe sew a little and lay by a pool (watching other moms chase their kids). No baby einstein, juice cups, dirty diapers or bottles for an entire weekend!!





No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com