scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

10 a day

Well, I counted every piece of clothing, etc. I have "to do", and I think I counted about 80. Yes, eighty, 8-0, 80!! Jeff figures I need to do 10 pieces a day to "catch up" by Tuesday before we head to the beach. We shall see! I only got 6 done today, but also did a few samples for EB so that must count for something!? I know there are a few things that can wait til after turkey day, so if I don't do all 80 pieces I don't think it's the end of my career!

I had to take G-monetty to the Dr. this morning. It seems he has that infamous fever virus. We also had a meeting about how to handle this season of terrible two's. His PED reaffirmed what I already knew - ignore the fits and lock him in his room to have them if need be (ha!). That took up my whole morning and we didn't get home til 2:00 (lunch at Pizza Perfect, then a mad dash to Hobby Lobby before picking B up at the sis in laws). When I get home I usually have voice mails and about 30 e-mails, so it was a slow start today. I really don't get much done til the kids go to bed anyway, hence me posting at 12:52 in the morning!

I'm so mad at myself - someone brought me a dress that had an applique circle patch on it which was monogrammed. I just happened to have the SAME fabric and was able to cover the patch w/ a slightly larger patch and monogram it! I DID NOT take a before & after pic, which would have been great for the blog!! Wasn't thinking...

I'll try to post again tomorrow. I am P-O-O-P-E-D. Did I already mention I went to the dentist last week and got in trouble for not flossing? I almost told her that I'm lucky if I eat more than 1 meal a day, wash my face before bed, take a bathroom break or get 6 hours of sleep, much less floss my teeth! Some days I'm lucky if I shower!! Kidding - it's not that bad. However lately I find myself putting off just going to the bathroom until I'm about to explode. I guess I could floss while I'm monogramming. Hmmm... embroidery thread might even work....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your killin me! I did the whole wait to go the bathroom thing...Who wants to take 3 little ones to the Target bathroom??? Then I had two back to back bladder infections...now I go...
I still don't know how you do it....10 a day??? Wow, good luck! Talk to you soon =)

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com