scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A new day!

I took sister to the dr. this morning and I think I was there for all of 15 minutes. Usually Saturday mornings take hours, but we got in and out. She has a little ear infection and a scary looking diaper rash, so we got some antibiotics and some Rx cream for her fanny. Poor thing! Then the family went to lunch (mexican, surprise surprise) and Jeff (aka Mr. Mom) took the kids home so I could take my machine back in. We got the tension fixed and so far (I'm in 2 shirts deep) the thread clipper seems to be working too I called Andalusia Sewing Ctr this morning and was prepared to take it down there, but had some shirts I MUST do, so I talked to W again and took it back in and SAT THERE until he had it right! I feel like I should add him to my Christmas card list I've spent so much time talking to him the past month. I know you are all sick of hearing about this machine and I pray it is fixed until we can get another one.

There are A LOT of stores going out of business around here and there are A LOT of random people standing on street corners holding % off signs. I want to pull over and interview one of these people. How did they get this job? Are they NOT allowed to bring a tailgate chair? Why don't they sell newspapers too while they are just standing there? How long is a shift? Do they get lunch & restroom breaks? I even saw 2 for 2 different stores standing about 20 feet apart - why don't they stand together and at least chit chat to pass the time? Points to ponder...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com