scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Photos from previous blog posts

I finally got my camera to connect w/ my computer. I guess they were having a tiff and finally made up!
Here is the pretty new gingham I found - it's sort of an ice blue color that I've never seen before. I'm a sucker for gingham!

Also, the cute stripe I described and a lighter lime fine cord. Now I have a bright lime cord, a lighter lime and a mossy green cord (also chocolate brown, red, lt pink & a darker pink and the same icy blue cord as the gingham). I'm diggin the corduroy for the winter! This stripe is textured a little but not corduroy - not sure what you call that.

Here are the precious little cotton pants I got at WALMART!! For everyday they are really cute on Mallory! I did her a little white T w/ the elephant in pink gingham trimmed in green, so this made a cute little outfit!



And... I've just done another applique letter on a patch. The possibilities for the patch are ENDLESS! This is my new favorite thing right now.


Jeff took the boys to church (and hopefully lunch) so I've got several hours of quiet. Mallory is battling a cold (plus ear infection) so I decided that we'd stay home so she can rest and I can do some work! Now that my machine is working again I can HOPEFULLY get MOST everything done by Tuesday. I'm not promising anything, but will try!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com