scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Here is a sneak peak of the EB indian. I did this one for a blond little boy! There is also a pilgrim boy & girl w/ this set so watch www.embroidery-boutique.com for all of them! I'm also about to sample a super cute turkey face too.






Here is EB's turkey - I did this to match the greenish colored cords and thought he turned out so cute. The indian actually matches the same pants, which I've been doing a lot of lately - matching pants!
Jeff has gone to Walmart and the boys went to their cousin's soccer game. M is drinking her bottle and will be headed to bed, so I'm off to get some work done!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com