scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Something for the moms!!

Below is a picture of my cross shirt I did last night (sorry for the photo of my chest). I wore it today and got several compliments, so I went to Hobby Lobby in search of a few "adult" fabrics I could use for designs such as this! The fabric I used is a pink & brown damask and I trimmed the cross (zig zag) in light pink on the brown shirt. I've mentioned before, I think the key is a fitted shirt. So... I got a black & cream damask, and a black & white floral paisley looking fabric, a black fabric w/ cream & gray & a pretty blue flower on it and another floral that might not be so kid-like. I figure brown, black or white shirts are the most easiest to find! I have several cross designs with various stitching around them, plus the fleur de lis and maybe a few others that might work for a MOM!











So far my machine is working smoothly! With taking it in 3 times I feel a little behind on my work, so I hope to knock a lot out today & tomorrow!




No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com