scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Movie weekend...

Here are a couple of sneaky peeks from EB. Love the flip flops!! Rachel is also working on some preppy icons (or miniatures) to go on those plain polo shirts or wherever else you'd like.

Jeff has always disliked my profile picture on Facebook (and on here), so I finally got a new one with me and Sissy this morning! Poor thing had just woken up and I'm snapping pictures. Like my $10 peace scarf I got at Steinmart yesterday? I've been told scarves are great for spring and I'm very excited! I like to cover my neck while I'm so pasty WHITE!

Last night, or rather yesterday afternoon, I went in to clean mode and cleaned up our nasty house. I get in to this "mode" on occasion and I just have to go with it. No stopping! I did everything but mop and saved that for Jeff (since he was off playing golf)! We put the kids to bed, then I made an ice cream run down to the CVS and we watched the movie Fireproof. It's a very low budget film, but has a WONDERFUL message and I cried through half the movie! I recommend it for everyone who is married, happily or not! This morning Browder had an 8:00 soccer game so Jeff took he & G and Mallory & I met them afterwards for B'fast at Wynlakes. I feel for the person who sits in Garrison's chair. They may be stuck there for a while b/c he had syrup everywhere. After that we took a stroll around Eastchase. I went in every store that sold clothes and found nothing. I'm searching the sale racks for anything I can wear to Utah next month skiing. Next was a family trip to Walmart and now we're home and everyone is napping. I'm going to see 'He's Just Not That in to You' at 3:30. I haven't watched this many movies in about 3 years. I had to join Blockbuster yesterday just to rent Fireproof. I hope today's movie is cute - you never know with that many "good" actors.
I'm doing my last applique sample for EB and will then do the 4 new miniatures. The newest designs listed above should be on the website soon!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com