scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back among the living... I think!

Here is the girl version of the surfboards I did on a big lime green towel! I thought it turned out cute! (The dirty looking spot beneath the middle surfboard is my starting point - air erasable marker which disappears with a little time).
And here is the most precious pillowcase G got from his Aunt Kitty! Browder got one too! I did not sew these, but thought it was so cute and the boys LOVE the pirate-ness of them! (I don't think this is a MW font)
I think I am back among the living! I had a dental appointment today so it was our first outing since school got out with me and all of the kids! I took G with me and my SIL kept the other 2, then I got them back and I took them all to Chappy's to eat lunch, got the boys' hair cut, got me a SB (my first in a WHILE) and came home to a little laundry, cleaning and monogramming. We spent a couple of hours outside this afternoon too when everyone woke up from naps. Before today I've barely gotten the mail! I do go to my Dr. tomorrow afternoon and had Primed fax over my blood labs to my Dr. so hopefully he can recheck and hopefully show everything is back to normal (or headed that way).
*
Jeff set me up with a "production schedule" the other night, so this week I'm doing 6 pieces a day. That would mean I could take the weekend off and then figure out my production schedule for next week depending on how much I have on shelf #2. I guess on Monday shelf #2 moves up to shelf #1 and everything new gets put on shelf #2? That puts me completing new items about a week out, which seems reasonable!!
*
The new EB applique font is called Dotty I believe, and I'm not sure if it's up on the web yet? Keep checking! Rachel sent me a bunch of new girly designs today too. Once I get done with my "production schedule" for the day I will start working on them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the font on the pillowcase. Is that a font from MW? I have MW but don't think I have that font. Thanks!

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com