scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF!!

This is totally random, but does every mom's car look like this after a morning of running errands and picking the kids up from school? This doesn't even look so bad...
This is everything from my car that comes inside at 1:20 when I am home from picking everyone up. Backpacks, lunchboxes, Target bags, etc. It takes me 30 minutes to get everything put up!
Someone sent me a link to this site: http://itsybitsybunny.com/ P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!! Birthday hats and various bibs and burp cloths. I've made a few birthday hats but these are super duper cute! I wish I had time to make bibs too, but I haven't quite figured out how or when I could do them. Anyway, check out this site for inspiration!?
*
Today is Jeff's birthday and of course he is on the golf course. I guess the Flood of May 7th wasn't bad enough to shut the course down today. Tonight we are going to Number 16 at Hampstead with some friends. I haven't been yet so I'm anxious to check it out. Montgomery has very few "cool" places to go eat, and evidently this is one of them. Sunday is Mother's Day. My sweet husband asked me what I wanted, to which my response was a CLEAN HOUSE (also clean garage & shower & carpet). My monthly cleaning lady didn't make it yesterday, was going to come today but called and rescheduled for next Friday! :( I guess that means Mother's Day is delayed for a week?
*
I have a few new designs to test for EB today, so I'd better hop to it!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com