scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2009

A little scary!

After my post this morning G & I laid on the couch watching The Wiggles. I decided to go check things out and found that the 2 ditches had become one big river flowing beside/behind my house!! Luckily it has receded and you can now see the road again (for the time being - the rain just got hard again??). It has been thundering and lightening all morning so I have not even turned my machine on yet. Hopefully after lunch!?

Our side door view. I almost started making sandbags!! Crazy people were actually driving through it, so you could see waves coming up our driveway like at the beach! Haven't they ever heard of "Turn around, don't drown"?????



No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com