scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sewing Marathon?

I had planned on cramming in as much sewing as possible today. However, the weather is very questionable this morning. Below are a couple of pics I just took of the drainage ditch behind our house (behind the fence). It is your typical drainage ditch with usually a foot of water. As you can see it looks like we live on a river!! The 2nd one is the ditch right behind my house and the first one is across the street.

Of course I can sew in the rain, but I don't like to have my machine on during thunder & lightening. I have had the power go out before while in the middle of doing someone's t-shirt. Once it goes off you can't just pick up where you left off. So... hopefully the "storm" part of this will pass quickly! I ventured out to take Browder to school and Mallory is napping so it would be a perfect time to SEW!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com