scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Garrison!!

G turns 3 today!! Last week of school and then it's serious potty training time for this child!! He LOVES some cake and icing! We had a great Mother's Day/Birthday gathering with Jeff's family and extended family last night!
Sneak peek of a couple of new EB designs! A cute golf bag - luckily I had a white shirt for Browder so he gets a new t-shirt out of the deal! I bought him some turq. gingham cargo shorts at an overstock sale so I did this to match. He'll be 6 soon, so his wearing of this type stuff won't last forever. I think this is a great bigger-boy design!

And I LOVE this - and again, luckily I had a white t-shirt for Garrison so he gets a new t-shirt as well! This is a great summer design!

I also have a few more new designs to test. Maybe Mallory will get a new t-shirt too?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I simply loved your monogram designs and planning to try them. I like to try out new craft patterns. One day, while browsing the net, I came across Acorn Sales (http://www.acornsales.com/), which offered a wide range of creative rubber stamps, embossers and seals. I decided to place an order for a custom embosser. If you want to add a personalized touch to your things, then I'd recommend their name.

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com