scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

New EB font

I have had a couple of e-mails asking about the new EB applique font. Rachel said she is going to TRY to send out a newsletter and have it up on the web tomorrow (Fri). I have had a couple of people e-mail me and I reply and my e-mail gets returned!? So if I haven't responded to you, I tried!! The 2 I can remember have .rr. in the domain! Sometimes my knology e-mail can't communicate with charter e-mails, so it may be something like that!?
*
I went to my Dr. today and my blood counts are still low. He put me on 2x day iron and I'll recheck the first of July when I go in for a physical. The Primed Dr. also called me today, but when I saw my Dr. he had not faxed over the results from Saturday, so still waiting for my Dr. to take a peek at those and see if there's anything else I need to do! I feel much better, but hate all of this medical stuff! I didn't think I was this old??
*
My "production schedule" is working out pretty good. Although today I spent most of the day cleaning up pee and poop, then the Dr. and now it's 9:30 and I'm trying to work. I've had Garrison in undies every day this week and every other day is good. Today wasn't one of those days!! I think he peed in them twice, then as soon as I put a pullup on for nap he pooped in it! He did better this evening with Jeff here!? I'm determined to potty train this child!!!!!!!!!!!!
*
On a blogger note, the past few days it will not save my layout changes!!?? Maybe I need to delete some stuff? I tried to organize the designs on top and it won't save it, so for now they are not in any order. Most are new EB designs and a couple are other random ones.

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com