scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Under the weather.... again!

Here is another new EB design coming soon! Mallory had these pink gingham bloomers, so sista got a new shirt this week too! All of my kids finally got a shirt from their momma! I need to just keep white t-shirts on hand for sampling so my kids will get to wear my work! I have 4 other new designs to sample (like today) - a lemonade stand (C-U-T-E) and a new alphabet and a couple others.
I swear I was JUST sick a few weeks ago - I threw up and had fever for several days. Well, Mallory came down with the fever Sunday afternoon and by Monday night I had it as well. I didn't think adults could get the infamous "fever virus", but evidently they can! I sewed all day Monday and at 9:00, all of a sudden, my back started hurting so I went to bed with the heating pad. I dozed off and at 11 woke up with 102.8 fever. I thought I was going to die! Yesterday was better and so far no fever today. It has been rough! And I have felt for poor Mallory - if I felt as bad as I did I can just imagine what fever does to her little body! :( She was fever-free yesterday so she's over it and hopefully I am too (and hopefully the boys won't turn up with it either!)
*
Yesterday was my 8 yr anniversary being married to Jeff! There wasn't much celebrating going on ~ I think I was laid up in the bed at 7:00 watching American Idol. No good dinner or anything - I ate watermelon which was the only thing that sounded good! We did eat at No. 16 Fri night and it was a lot of fun and the food was all very yummy! We ordered 5 tapas I think and 2 appetizers and it was all great! Happy Anniversary Jeff!
*
Friday is the last day of school for about a month. The little ones will go on Tues/Thurs this summer and Browder will be busy with VBS, art camp and the family trip to Seagrove (with my entire family). Browder thinks we have a beach house. We've been going to the same house - I think this is our 4th year - so he calls it "our beach". I'm counting down....

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com