scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

As Bon Jovi Would Say...

"Livin on a Prayer"!! If I said this before, I'll say it again... it will be a miracle if no one else in this house gets the flu!! Jeff didn't get out of bed much today and when he did, he traced his steps (and hand prints) with Lysol! But, I can't keep the kids from sharing cups, kleenex, Gatorade bottles, etc. with each other. Their germs are very well mingled after today! We did take a field trip to CVS (and I don't recommend trying to "CVS" with 3 kids), ate lunch at Tips, picked Jeff up some egg drop soup and rice from next door to Tips and this afternoon we took a trip up to the park and played outside til dinner! It has been one of those days juggling 3 kids! A minute ago Jeff asked me what I had for dinner and after a few minutes, I remembered I had about 3 spoonfuls of leftover Kraft shells and cheese! I'm about to shower and tonight I'm shacking in B's bed. He's in a pallet on his floor! My plan is to take everyone to school in the morning, assuming they are all well. Then my plan is to go to bible study (and pray for this house!), pick the kids up and then head to Enterprise and come back Sat. afternoon so I can teach 3 yr old Sun. school Sunday! My only fear is that I'll get to Enterprise, come down w/ the flu and not be able to get back home!?
*
This is not fun folks! Someone told me yesterday that this IS an EPIDEMIC!! I see it on Facebook every day and 2 of B's friends are home w/ it too! I'm just waiting on pins & needles for myself or one of the kids to lodge that first complaint of not feeling well!!
*
With all this being said, I will be getting "work" done as best I can until all this passes! I hope everyone has a fun (and healthy) Labor Day weekend!! War Eagle!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com