scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2009

Much Better...

OK so this is not that exciting, but looks much better! I may get 2 more bins for the bottom shelf and find somewhere else to store my excess machines! It's a little better organized in to what I need to be doing this week and next week and the bottom is usually for stuff I'm holding but don't have instructions for yet!
And, it is no secret that I'm in love with EB's raggy designs! I have them all and they are my FAVORITES! If you don't have them, get them!! I have an order for the angel so I'll be posting a pic of it soon. We decided to give it a try with this simple ornament. I stocked up on ribbon from Hobby Lobby last week so I think it looks cute with the bow added. This design just added to Applique Cafe! We have a few more (regular satin stitch) designs we're working on and plan to spend some time next week working on instant download for the website. This week got away from us and we never sat down to buy it! We're not sure whether or not we'll be able to set it up ourselves, or enlist the help of our computer friends in Opelika! To be determined next week...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com