scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2009

Getting Organized

Here is what I'm lookin' at folks! It drives me crazy!! So... today I am getting organized! I will post an "AFTER" photo hopefully shortly! I bought some decent looking khaki plastic bins today at Walmart for $3.50 each (they also had dark green and orange - very pretty colors!). I bought 7, and am going to try to at least make this look more organized so I don't freak out every time I walk by!! While I am terribly sick of this hot weather, I find relief in that most of this "work" is long sleeves and no one can wear it anyway, so hopefully no one is freaking out because it is taking me so long to get their stuff done!! (??) Stay tuned for the "after"...
Yesterday I became an actual Embroidery Boutique customer! I registered and everything and got this cute Pumpkin Head design for like $2.39! I did the name in black underneath and the shirts are really cute!
I also did this turkey this week and I thought it was so cute! This is an old Nobbie Neez turkey I got probably 2 years ago, but there are just SO MANY WAYS to do a turkey! The possibilities and color options are endless! (oops... just realized I already posted this... oh well!!)
I worked the overstock sale last night (6-9:45) and got Mallory some CUTE things for fall/winter! 2 smocked dresses, 2 smocked trapeze top/pants outfits, another dress she can wear now and a pair of pink ruffle cord pants! Great prices and it was a lot of fun! Of course I had at least 5 people tell me they had a "pile" to bring me, so I'm a little freaked out about that! HA!
*
If you ever pay attention to the comments people leave following my posts, you'll see that Sarah Phillips of InTown Quilters actually came to my blog and left a comment thanking me for blogging about my trip to her store! HOW EXCITING!! Evidently someone went in and told her I had blogged about it, which is neat in and of itself! I definitely plan to visit again when I make it back up to ATL!
*
Lastly, Jeff & I just rearranged our whole weekend and I'm so relieved! We had plans to cook out tonight w/ some friends, 8:00 soccer game in the a.m. and then we were going to shuffle Mallory up to the lake and take the boys to the Auburn game, get home late (after we got Mallory BACK from the lake), I have to teach Sunday school on Sunday, church and a birthday party that afternoon. I was exhausted thinking about it! In a matter of minutes we decided to ditch the AU game (War Eagle, but 80% chance of rain, hot and humid) and cook out tomorrow night instead and watch the game here! Stress gone!! Now I have time to do some work too and we'll catch a game later when it cools off!
*
Off to organize and I will post a pic shortly... I also have an ornament to sew for Applique Cafe, which by the way is having a 25% off sale til Tuesday with code SEPT29.

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com