scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to normal!

Browder got released from the "house" yesterday and we're all home and getting back to normal! Trying to keep the boys from chasing each other around the house to cut back on the coughing and breathing treatments!! Yesterday we stared at Sissy's face all day trying to figure out why it was swollen. I finally pryed her mouth open to find a pretty bad busted upper lip and a tooth that has disappeared and another one that is a tad loose and crooked! We still can't find the crime scene and can only conclude that she bumped her mouth REALLY BAD in her crib Sunday night! This is when it's good to have a friend who is a dentist! Dr. Matt made a house call last night and thinks the missing tooth may be back up in her gums. We're hoping it will come back down! Her face is still a little swollen today and she has a couple of tiny bruises under her nose! However she did it or whenever she did it, she didn't make much of a fuss!
*
Here are a couple of pics of B in the hospital! This was Sun. night - after 2 days he was bored to death!! You can only color so many pictures!! Thanks to the Bennetts for the "awesome guys" - they really helped pass some time!
This was Saturday with the oxygen tube and a pretty nice IV in his arm! 24 hours in the hospital with your child is more than I ever want to do again!! Luckily he is doing much better and he & G continue to take their meds at home! We're going to keep B out of school til Fri just to make sure he doesn't overdo it. G & Mallory may go back tomorrow depending on the rest of the day!
One more Halloween design... I will get it posted today! We hope to work on some Christmas designs ASAP!
As far as the yahoo group, someone e-mailed yesterday that the link wasn't working. I tried to get to it yesterday and it seems to be nonexistent! I can search appliquecafe in the groups, and I can see the group and the pic of the dino, but when I click on the group it sends me to an error page and looks like the group is no longer?? I haven't tried today! COMPUTERS!!
*
Obviously I haven't done any work in several days and am taking it easy and doing the best I can! 6 days of dealing with flu and sick kids and one in the hospital just about wore me out! I'm going to do the best I can to catch up and if you need something back in a hurry be sure to ask first! Thanks!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com