scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

T-shirt Info

Browder & I ran a few errands today so I thought I'd pass along what I've seen...

Old Navy - great plain long sleeve tees - very soft - boys toddler & youth sizes in various colors (sorry I did not check out the girls!)
Target - great plain long sleeve tees - youth sizes (XS is 4/5) in various colors. Also, if you can find them, CIRCO has navy & white plain long sleeve tees in toddler sizes. Regular toddler tees have pockets (which are cute w/ just a monogram on the pocket but applique does not work)
Walmart - Garanimals of course if you can find them in stock - girls are swing tops, but boys are the good ole plain long sleeve tees. For the swing tops think about doing an applique in the bottom corner.

*You might also check Kohls (Jumping Beans brand), Belk (J. Khaki), The Children's Place and Gap.

I have white Rabbit Skins long sleeve tees in sizes 3T-4T-5/6 also in my stash! Rabbit Skins tees do run small so go up a size. I also have 1 size 7 white sweatshirt.

I also have 1 mint green Rabbit Skins longall in size 18 mos from last year. Very comfy and cute!

Stephen Joseph backpacks left: Princess, Airplane and Train

1 comment:

Staci said...

Not sure which brand they were but the toddler girl l/s tees from Target seemed more like a sweater-y material and not too easy for applique (my opinion). I had to do 2 a couple of weeks ago and wasn't very pleased!
Also - Walmart has their l/s Garanimals online. And the older girls have nice l/s tees but they do have the gathered neck.

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com