scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Care for some soap?


Note to self: don't leave them alone in the tub for a second! I could smell soap from in the kitchen!! I got Browder back and he's already destroyed the den by building a "ship". Ship, house, fort... they all involve dragging every blanket in the house out and putting them on the floor like a rug. Pillows, chairs, toys strung everywhere. I drove through what seemed like Hurricane Dolly and met at the Flomatin exit to get Browder back. Good thing I got a venti mocha frap before leaving town. Nothing like doing 40 in the interstate w/ my hazards on!! On the way back we stopped at Mickey D's in Evergreen to feed Mallory and pick up a snack, and an annoying spy toy that came w/ the happy meal. It sounds like an alarm going off... all the way home. So I put my old school Jewel CD in and pretended to be her, singing all the way home. Speaking of Jewel, and Nashville Star, can't Miley Cyrus' dad afford a HAIR STYLIST?? I thought my hair was bad til I saw his do. Well, 2 of out 3 are crying so bye bye...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com