scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

one more thing....

One of the brands I order is Bella (layette gowns). I've always disliked them because they are super stretchy and twist easily and are hard to monogram. Rabbit Skins gowns are a little thicker and MUCH easier to monogram (but only come in a newborn size). Well, I had a mess-up Bella gown in Mallory's closet and Jeff put it on her the other day and I now LOVE THIS GOWN!!!!!!!!! It is the softest little gown I've ever felt!! I have one pink one left in "inventory" and am tempted to keep it for Mallory! It is SO SOFT!! I'll definitely order some more and might push the crochet appliques for Bella! They come in sizes 3-6 and 6-12 mo. I still like the Rabbit Skins gowns, but had no idea how comfy the Bella ones were. Thanks Jeff!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com