scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Triple J

First and foremost... Jeremy does have the muscles in his face to smile and/or laugh. I was a bit concerned. I watched TB last night in the dark on the couch w/ the headphones on from 9:30-11:00, hanging on to every word (so sad....)! I don't know what it is about this season?? One minute I'm crying, the next minute laughing?? I love Jason and Jesse is OK (a little too valley girl for me). I was a little shocked that she let the other J go! I felt SO bad for him and I thought he handled that walk of shame to the car spectacularly (hmmm haven't used that word...ever). The MTA was great. Again, I felt so bad for Jeremy (Graham too). I can't imagine sitting there listening to her say how she was engaged and so happy. Anyway, for some reason this season has been the b*e*s*t and I've seen them all. I wish they would have shown all the clips w/ her saying "my heart is breaking/broken right now". Must have been 48 times this season! After that I could not go to sleep! Finally at about midnight I went back to the couch to read my Paula Deen magazine. I finally fell asleep and then woke up again a couple of hours later and went back to our bed. I had to make a paci run at about 5:00 and was up at 7:15 so I'll be making a SB run at some point today. Our painter/workerman is here today! YEAH!!

On another note, a good friend of mine's husband had a Vas. His first "check" was not clear. His second "check" was clear. Thinking all was fine & dandy hunky dorey, he didn't go back for another check. Turns out, my friend got pregnant and has recently discovered it is TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine her shock? Do they make prozac in IV form? You'd have to just hook me up if that happened to me. I guess it's OK to blog that my husband had the ole V back in March and so far 3 not clear checks!! We'll be getting 7 clear checks now. Mallory will be 3 and Jeff will still be taking that brown bag up to the Drs office.

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com