scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's finally over...

I went to the Dr today and got some meds ($70 worth) so hopefully it'll kick this crud in the fanny! I watched all 3 hours of TB last night, and I have to say I am emotionally drained... I can't believe she picked Jesse!!!! Then I had to remind myself, I am not DeAnna nor do I know DeAnna, so far be it for me to say who she should have picked. Just because Jesse is not my type and all the "rads" & "noggin" completely got all over my nerves doesn't mean Dee didn't really fall in love w/ him. Loved them bringing Jeremy back and thought Jason handled himself spectacularly. I wonder if Jeremy will end up a Bachelor somewhere down the road? Hopefully not too soon b/c I need a break from all the drama. BTW, a) Shayne's hair was rather poofy, don't you think? and b) they were a bit awkward I thought....

On another note, Target has kids tan camo shorts for $.98!! Got a couple of pairs for B. I also bought a 4 pack of SB mocha frappacinos in the bottle. I have them chillin in the fridge and hope they are good enough to satisfy my craving on the days I'm not leaving the house. B went to Gigi's this morning ang G went to school so I was able to have a SB meeting w/ Amie (and Mallory)! How wonderful it is to just sit and talk w/ the girls (and the creepy guy that got an ear full a few tables over!)

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

Yes he did!!! I still want to hide over the thought of that!

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com