scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Football

I found a football! I love the big fat brown gingham (see pic up top)!! The boys & I met my mom in T-roy today so she could take Mallory to Enterprise! We're headed to the beach tomorrow so she's spending some QT w/ granmommy. I'm sure boot camp will be in order when she returns. We ate at Monarcas (msp?) on our way back and it was GOOD! Cheese dip was a tad spicy but the salsa was excellent. We're eating at San Marcos tonight so I should wake up speaking spanish in the morning. I wonder if it is mexican restaurant 'code' to have a big bowl of peppermint patties (or thin mints) by the register? Or the little 4 pack of chiclet-looking gum - DON'T BUY THE PURPLE!! Crazy me thought it was GRAPE, then read that it is "violet" and believe me, it tastes like you're chewing on hair spray!! Thanks to the Moore's for the info on the bug truck!! I guess the City does care what bugs are in Sturbridge!! How nice of them. Speaking of, there is a meeting tonight in Sturbridge regarding the "operation" of the "mushroom-looking-thing" in the kiddie pool and "those interested" should attend. What does that mean? Why is a neighborhood meeting necessary to discuss it? Moore's, if you go please fill me in! Unless they plan to knock it down and step it up a notch like Deer Creek then I don't see why they need to meet about it.

No school this week and pictures this morning is wearing on me. I'm pretty sure DHR would find offense w/ a muzzle. B has not stopped talking or asking useless questions (AGAIN) since 7am when he showed up in my bed.

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com