scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

quick blog

Garrison just pooped in the potty!!!!!!!!!!!! It was one little turd but nonetheless... he did it!! He hasn't done anything else in the potty but hopefully this is the start of something. He'll usually tell you AFTER he's pooped. I'm headed out soon to get Browder back! I can't wait to see him (and hear him tell about his time at the beach w/out us)!! Our photos are up on www.gracephotographystudio.com, click CLIENT, password is gpgulledge. I can easily eliminate some which is a good thing!! I have til Sat. to decide! UGH! Better go eat and get ready to go!

1 comment:

Robert, Lindsay, Lani and Ella said...

I checked out the pictures and they are really good. Mallory is just adorable!
Lindsay

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com