scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Good Day

I had a sit down at Starbucks today w/ Amie & Mallory and then had lunch at Tomatinos (YUM). Good day today! My house is super quiet w/out Browder, who is still at the beach enjoying his cousins and art camp. We'll get him back tomorrow. It's amazing how taking one kid out of the equation makes things so different at home. G has been quietly playing with cars the past 2 days. He turned 2 in May and can say "lightening mcqueen" and was talking about chick hicks in the car on the way home from school. My little genius can count to 10 and sings the ABC song (not perfectly, but still...) I hope to get it on my camera and try to post it b/c it is too cute. Not much going on. I'm about to monogram a few things while the kids are napping. I'm so mad at myself about some fabric. When I left the fabric store in E'prise the other day there was an outfit hanging up by the door in some cute floral fabric (which I didn't see on a bolt). G was dragging on the floor crying so I just left with my burgundy & tan ginghams. Now I'm seeing that fabric everywhere!! It's called Carnival Bloom. I found it online or will send my mom to get me some. Better go sew...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com