scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

Another Halloween Design...

Just listed on Etsy is this Jack-o-lantern Pumpkin Face design! I sampled it on orange check fabric which is not part of the design ~ the design consists of the eyes, nose & mouth only! 3 step applique and very simple which is my favorite kind of design! Great idea for an orange t-shirt or maybe a trick-or-treat bag, orange gingham/check dress, jon jon, etc. Possibilities are endless...
This design was an idea someone e-mailed to me ~ keep them coming! Of course we can't do ALL of them but for the most part if it's a good idea and we can come up with the artwork and think it will sell, we will try to get it done! THANKS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are y'all having fun or what with these new designs??? : ) LOVE the jack-o-lantern! i'll have to find some orange shirts. OR do you think it would look cute in a patch? would be square, but...something different maybe? i still have the bibs. as you can see i never made it by. you've got my mind churning about shirts, etc for fall!!

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com