scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2009

First day of Kindergarten!!

Browder started school today! He and his friends were so excited and so stinkin cute!! Today he only went 9-12 but will start Monday 7:40-12:30 (Mon Wed Fri only). Should be interesting getting us all in the car by 7:10...
I called about my machines and I think they are ready ~ I'm supposed to call back tomorrow and either ride over tomorrow late afternoon or meet Sunday in Auburn to get them back! It has been a nice break not having them, but I'll be ready to get back to work next week. Plus, we have a couple of new designs and I'm unable to test them which is driving me CRAZY!! Anyway, have a great weekend!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com