scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tiara

I just added a new tiara picture to Applique Cafe, Etsy, Yahoo Group and now here! Jeff corrected the right 2 "prongs" last night so I had to sew out a new sample! Much better! The right 2 were not as pointy as the other 3 so we corrected it. It was actually the artwork we used which had it that way (uneven). We've got a cute owl to sample this afternoon and I hope to have it listed tonight. It's very simple (11 steps I think) and hopefully different (enough) than all the other owls out there! We also have a few Christmas designs and will hopefully get those done next week. We are still working on 3 or 4 custom designs for someone too, and I'm leaving town in the morning (woo hoo) so we'll see how much Jeff can get done while wrangling 3 kids all weekend.
Mallory had her 18 mo checkup this morning. Luckily my sis in law kept the boys. It was quite the challenge trying to make sure she didn't touch ANYTHING during the hour and 1/2 we were there! Of course then we went to eat at No Way Jose and to Target so they probably picked up some germs there. Knock on wood no flu yet at the Gulledges! It's all over Facebook, so I'm just waiting...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com