scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

New Football Designs

Just listed these on Etsy! Of course the AU is optional ~ you could insert a letter, a name, initials, other school acronym... I also monogrammed a name underneath and it turned out cute!
Football patch shown PLAIN below (no XXX's). You could insert a letter, name, initials, etc.
Football patch shown with the X's and Roll Tide underneath!
These designs are actually very versatile - you can just use the patch, just use the megaphone, just use the football, etc. You get my drift!!
*
AND... I did the Roll Tide shirt on a long sleeve white tee size 5/6. Seeing as tho we are War Eagle fans, that sample will be FOR SALE!! E-mail me if you're interested!!
*
Headed to West Point in the morning and I found a couple of passengers to ride along with me and the kids! Will report when we get back! Open House tomorrow night for Browder's school! He starts REAL Kindergarten on FRIDAY!! (as opposed to K-5 which he did last year)

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com