scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2009

Caterpillar Invasion...

Here is a new AC design I hope to list later today (when I get all the sizes from Jeff). We also did one more Halloween design but I'm waiting for the 5x7 to sample it. It's cute! I like this Owl - 11 steps and very simple! We've finished all of our custom work so now it's Holiday time - we have lots we want to do!!
Hopefully you can click on the below pics to enlarge. I got more Stephen Joseph backpacks over the weekend. They are SO CUTE!! Both of my boys had them (G still does) and they are wonderful for toddlers! Anyway... I have the following available for sale for $26 which includes personalization: Princess, Tutu, Airplane & Train.


And on a more interesting note... this weekend Jeff e-mailed me at the beach w/ a photo of Browder holding a few caterpillars. I didn't thinking anything of it until today when I counted 28 crawling around my garage (on the brick and in the driveway). I JUST counted over 10 on my back patio. Did a bus drop them off? Why are they here? They are FREAKING ME OUT!!
I spent the weekend in Orange Beach with 10 girls from my bunko group. We had a fabulous time!! We ate our meals at Shrimp Basket (Foley), Cosmos & Cobalt (Orange Beach) and finished off at Lulu's yesterday (which is maybe considered Gulf Shores??). All excellent!! We go on a summer trip every August and for some of us, we've been going for 10-11 years!! Once a year doesn't seem like enough for a fun girls weekend!?
*
And... how obnoxious is the slideshow?? It's not exactly as professional and neat as I'd like it (some of the pics are off center), but it was a lot easier than adding all those pics back on the blog! The majority of them are last year's Embroidery Boutique designs! If you don't see what you're looking for e-mail me! We'll be adding lots of Holiday designs as well as soon as possible (Applique Cafe)!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com