scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just listed!

Here is the spider I just listed on Etsy. It has been fun making up names to go with these samples!! I figure they can't all say Mallory or Browder and Garrison is a bit long! We are rockin and rollin here at the Gulledge house! I think I may be monogramming backpacks in my sleep tonight! A few minutes ago someone knocked on the front door and Browder yelled "Another backpack Mommy!!!!!!!".
I was just looking at this picture and imagining a girly curly name, and attaching a tiny bow (ribbon) to spidey's head!! I may have to do a bib or something for Sissy just to try that out! We have one more Halloween idea that someone sent us and MAYBE Jeff can work on it tonight! I also want to do something involving football - not exactly sure what yet!
*
I've been loading these designs on the website as we list them on Etsy. Our goal is that when the website is ready we can offer instant download - we've got to do our research on that. E-mailing designs is a little time consuming. Props to everyone for including their format type when they buy a design!! But, the other confusing thing is that I'd say half the people that buy designs have one e-mail address for Etsy and then another one for Paypal! Not that I'm complaining but it has been a little crazy!! Anyway, my web template (the pretty background) is supposed to be loaded Monday. I'm sure it'll take us a day or two to make sure everything is working properly and might even hold off until we can get the instant download added on too! Stay tuned...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com