scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today

I realized today that I have NO Halloween designs on my blog! A few months ago I had to delete seasonal b/c my blog wouldn't hold any more pictures! Now those pictures are burned on a CD somewhere so I'm going to try to load them all back on, since evidently, people are already planning for fall wardrobes! Jeff & I finished a pumpkin design last night also, so I am going to test it and get it on here and Etsy later this afternoon! I started loading the website yesterday and oh my, I didn't realize I needed a computer science degree to do it! My template will be uploaded on Monday and of course we'll have to test out the shopping cart and HOPEFULLY it will all be ready next week! We'll keep designs on Etsy as well until the website gets up and running smoothly!
*
Yesterday was a 3 yr old nightmare kind of day!! It started out with G getting in my bed early in the morning which is normal for him. Except... he was working on a full pullup and somehow it leaked all over our bed! Nothing like having to strip the bed before you're even good and awake! THEN.... I had told him to go get dressed (in underwear at least) and later found him naked up in Sissy's bed having a chat with her! THEN... waffles for breakfast - big mistake! Next thing I know he is up to his elbows on BOTH ARMS in syrup! He's just lathering it on like lotion!! Then we went to B's school to help with some math workbooks and came back home for lunch. As I am busy making lunch for 3, Garrison comes in the kitchen with wet hair!? He then tells me he has stuck his FACE in the toilet!? Why you ask? I'm still asking that question!! This is when I came unglued!! So I had to throw him in the bathtub and hopefully no germs were ingested!! I think that was it for the day - is that enough?? All that on top of a HUGE painful painful painful ulcer on my cheek where I bit it last week! THANKFULLY my husband had a refill on a steroid pack at the drug store. It's a miracle drug for ulcers!! I went from almost wanting to cut a chunk out of my mouth yesterday to it almost being healed already today!! Much much better!
*
The turtle backpack is sold! Mailed it today! I still have a train and tutu, and 5 more that I listed on the previous post coming probably at the end of August. Please e-mail me for details!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com