scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

CVS-ing

I think I posted last week or so about www.southernsavers.com. We are hooked... or should I say Jeff is hooked!! I haven't had time to get in to the couponing, but have gotten in to the CVS-ing - see the website for details! This was my situation today:
*
$23.99 Box of 64 Huggies
$3.?? Bottle of Ibuprofen
-$4.00 coupon off $20 purchase
-$4.00 extra care bucks (prints on your receipt when you buy special items)
-$3.00 Huggies coupon
-$3.?? coupon - free bottle of Ibuprofen (coupon from last visit)
$14.99 (net total with tax)
*
We are used to Target brand diapers or whatever is the cheapest (nothing but the best for Sissy huh?). So 15 bucks for a BOX of 64 Huggies (and the bottle of ibuprofen) is a pretty good deal! Last week I did this and got 2 mega packs of Huggies and a bottle of apple juice for $16.69. One mega pack of Huggies is at least $10, so again, a pretty good deal and we're stocked up on diapers for a while!
*
If you read on the website there are other ways to save $$ and even get stuff for free! Jeff went to Winn Dixie today with a $10 off $50 purchase coupon and several printable coupons he found on the internet, plus the sale items he got - without all that his bill would have been $98 and he paid $54.50!! Not too shabby (and sort of fun!).
*
Someone else told me about www.moneysavingmom.com as well! Check them out!! It's almost silly not to!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com